If you are a nation of ADB member Countries and want to continue your Master degree in one of these 10 countries ( Japan, India, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Australia, Thailand, Pakistan, Singapore and Philippines). You can apply to Scholarships offered by Asian Development Bank offered each year.
Name of scholarship: ADB-JSP
Degree: Master degree
Number of Scholarships: 300
Field of Study:
- and related fields.
Deadline: Differs according the academic institution you choose.
Location: one of the following countries:( Japan, India, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Australia, Thailand, Pakistan, Singapore and Philippines).
- Travel expense
- Monthly stipend for expenses, housing
- allowance for books and instructional materials
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance
- Special grant for scholars engaged in research.
- Have a bachelor degree with high academic records
- Age : under 35 years old
- obtained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at a participating academic institution.
- be in good health
- Return to your home country
- Be a nation of Afghanistan or other ADB member countries.
How to Apply
You should apply to one of the participating academic institution
and submit all the required documents including:
- ADB/JSP application sheet
- Certification of parent’s income
- certification of annual salary or latest income tax return
No separate application for scholarship is required.
Note: you should submit all your documents to the institution 6 months prior to course start.
For more information please visit the Asian Development Bank Website.