The Margaret McNamara Education Grants is a nonprofit , public charity founded in 1981, which awards education grants to exceptional women from developing countries every year.
MMEG has supported more than 350 women from 75 countries, who are inspired to improve the lives of women and children around the world.
Education Grant Summary
The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Offers educational grants for the female students of developing countries.
Grant Purpose: to assist women pursue their education, with the aim or improving the lives of women and children.
Grant Benefit: The grant is worth approximately $15,000 and it is a one time award to last for the duration of study.
Deadline: January 15, 2018
applicants must meet be:
- national of a country on the MMEG Country Eligibility List ( low income-middle income countries)
- enrolled at an accredited academic institution when submitting application and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board.
- female and at least 25 years old at the time of application
- Not related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter- American Development Bank staff member or spouse.
- Identification cad with photo
- passport if studying outside your home countries
- Government/ university issued identity card with photo.
- Most recent official university transcripts and/or reports
- Recent proof of official registration from university (not the acceptance letter)
- Visa page or study permit page within current passport ( if studying outside home country)
- Two reference letters
in some areas you need to provide:
- personal story
- estimate of your financial situation
- summary of your thesis
for more information please visit the MMEG Website
for further queries: email@example.com