Afghanistan ministry of higher education has announced the India scholarship for all governmental institutions (universities and institute of higher educations) for the academic year of 2018-2019.
Details of scholarship:
Number of scholarships: 200
Fields of study: M.A, M.COM, M.Sc, M.BA, Law
- Candidates must have enough preparation for the entrance exam
- Applicants having TOEFL/IELTS score, presenting the required documents, have no entrance exam,
- Graduated from universities/institute of higher education holding a bachelor and master degree
- The candidates must have at least 65 percent average grade point in their undergraduate studies
- Have the original English Diploma and transcripts of the obtained degrees at the time of application
- The age of the applicant must be over 35 years
- The applicant must be the cadre member or official employee of governmental office
- The related office must have the commitment of the candidate to continue the job after the study period
- Applicant must have national Identity Card (Tazkira)
- Have no criminal background
- Be in good health
- The applicants must be referred (introduced ) by an official letter of the relevant office 1st person
According to the conditions mentioned above, the respected governmental universities that interested in participation of the scientific cadre (member) can introduce the eligible candidates for the English exam. The deadline of the introduction is 11th Hamal 1397 (March 31, 2018)
The application after the deadline will not be considered, please avoid introducing the candidates after deadline.
All the interested universities, should introduce and send their eligible candidates to the ministry of higher education along with their documents and complete personal information (First name, Last name, positions and scientific grade, field of study, mobile number and email address) as soon as possible.
Read about SAARC Master and PhD scholarship