The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Kabul is proud to announce the annual program of scholarships for all degrees (bachelor, Master, doctoral) students at the Al-Azhar University for the 2018-2019 academic year (60 available scholarships), with the equal participation of women and men in the following fields:
- Sharia and Law
- The Principles of Religion
- Invitation to Islam
Registration period: April 29 to May 1, 2018
Level of study: Bachelor, master, and PhD
Related: Read about US Embassy Scholarship in AUCA
Candidates must have the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Afghanistan
- Have skills of writing and speaking in Arabic.
- They must be healthy and have no infectious illness.
- Not affiliated with and inclined to political parties.
- The candidate and his/her family should not have security problems.
- Only one candidate from a family
- Should have graduation certificate of 12th Grade, (graduation year must not be before 2016).
- Candidate of the Master’s Degree needs to present his/her bachelor’s degree.
- The passport must contain the name same as the school certificate.
- Present their Tazkira (National ID card)
- Two-digit new photo size (4 × 6)
How to apply
Registration will take place from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, on April 29, 30 & May 1 2018, at the Egyptian Embassy, and interested students for registering to the scholarships must have the following documents:
- Copy of Tazkira
- Copy of the electronic passport
- Copy of Academic Documents
- 2 photos of size (4 × 6)
A test of Arabic, Holy Quran and Sharia will be obtained on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, 5, 6, 7 May, 2018 at the Egyptian Embassy in Kabul. Those who are not registered will not be included in the exam.
Note: It should be noted that the scholarship registration form (attached) should also be filled and submitted with the above-mentioned documents to the embassy.