Applications are open for Future Global Leaders (FGL) Fellowship. If you are a first-year university student with high academic excellence and resilience, you can apply for this great opportunity provided in FGL Fellowship. This fellowship starts with a 20 days training concentrated on leadership and how to overcome extreme physical and mental challenges. After completion of the Future Global Leaders Fellowship you will be inducted to the Fortis Society- the world’s 1st private network of diverse leaders committed to making a better world and one another’s success- to be connected with the future leaders.
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Program start: Early August
- Mentorship: 3 years mentoring by FGL fellows.
- Leadership training: FGL provides a 20 day field based leadership training teaching technical outdoor skills in wilderness.
- Internship opportunity in Large companies such as: Google, Goldman Sachs, US embassies, UN , Facebook and etc.
- Lifetime Fortis Society membership
You must be first-year university students and meet the following requirements:
- First generation of a family who follow higher education or you are low income university student.
- demonstrate academic excellence through school and current school year.
- proven leadership skills in your school or community.
Fill them and apply online
For more information please visit the Future Global Leaders Website