If you are the resident of SISS eligible countries and want to pursue your masters degree, you are welcome to apply for scholarships offered by Swedish Government. Sweden Government offers large number of fully funded scholarships (about 180 scholarships) for academic year 2018/2019 in various fields of study.
Details of Sweden Master’s degree Scholarships:
- Location: Sweden
- Deadline for applying to university: January 15, 2018
- Deadline for scholarship: February 2 – 9, 2018
- Announcement of Scholarship: April 26, 2018
- Monthly Stipend of SEK 9000/month
- Tuition fees given to the university
- Travel expense (SEK 15000)
- Membership of SI Alumni and Future Global Leaders networks.
- Health and Accident insurance.
Note: You should pay the expenses for family members and application fee.
You should :
- Be resident of a SISS eligible country
- Have Three thousands hours of work experience including part time, full time, internship and voluntary work,
- Strong leadership experience.
- Pay university admission fee
- Fulfill the English language requirement
- Not have attained any degree from Sweden Universities or permanent residency in Sweden.
- Not have been cumulatively two years or more in Sweden.
- Not be awarded Swedish scholarship before 2018.
- Not be enrolled in Sweden Universities.
How to Apply
You can follow the steps below to apply for Sweden Scholarship:
- Check and find the Eligible Master Program
- Search your desired program Here , click on add and Create an account. Then follow the steps of uploading your documents and Paying the application fee by Master Card or Wire transfer.
- Apply for SI Scholarship The application will be available after February 2, 2018
- Bachelor degree equivalent to Swedish bachelor degree ( in official language you studied and in English)
- Transcripts of completed grades and degrees
- English Language requirement proof
- Passport copy
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of Intent
For more information please Visit Swedish Institute Study Scholarship