Are you a researcher and have an idea to work on? Are you seeking a source to fund your research project? If yes, Apply to Seed Award in Humanities and Social Science.
About the Program
International researchers will be given the opportunity to develop their ideas and utilize their research innovative approaches and perform a variety of academic activities or lead a postdoctoral research program The theme for this round will focus on ethical, social and political challenges of using artificial intelligence in healthcare research.
Deadline: June 26, 2018
Result decision: August 2018
Grant duration: 12-18 months
Location: UK, Ireland, Low-to middle income country
Funding theme: Seek the moral, social and political challenges of using artificial intelligence in healthcare and biomedical research.
Who can apply:
- Possess a PhD or the equivalent degree
- Located at an eligible host organization in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low-or middle-income country
- Have sufficient time to do the research
- Researchers who are in the beginning of their independent careers are encouraged to apply.
The amount of Awards are between 25,000 and 100,000 pound which support costs for:
- Research/teaching replacement or salary
- Research costs, including costs for a researcher or consultant
- Conference and meeting expenses
- The relevance of your idea with the theme
- How the proposed research help you to progress in your field
- Your related background as a researcher
- The possibility of research methodology and its expected results
- Research environment compatibility
Applications can only be made online through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker (WTGT).
For more information please visit the Wellcome site official link of Seed Award