The students from ADC’s Priority countries (Ethiopia, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Bhutan, Palestinian Territories, Georgia and Armenia) and other developing countries can apply for the scholarship offered by Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC).
ADC offers two types of scholarships:
- Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries
- scholarship for other developing countries
Deadline: May 1, 2018
result notification: June late, 2018
Start of visa application: after receiving acceptance letter.
Start of the program: October 1st, 2018
Degree : Diploma Programmes
Field: Hospitality Management or Tourism Management
Number of Scholarships: about 30 scholarships
Scholarship for ADC Priority Countries covers all expenses listed below:
- Tuition fee
- Flight tickets
- Health insurance
- Food from Monday -Sunday
- Excursion (except field trip to ITB Berlin)
- €205 Pocket money per month
The applicants need to their entry visa fee about 100 US dollars and residency permission 120 USD along with the travel expense from airport to hostel and back to the airport.
Scholarship for developing countries:
- Tuition fee
- health insurance
- food from Monday – Sunday
- Excusions (except field trip to ITB Berlin)
- €205 pocket money per month
- accommodation (€247 per month)
- Flight tecket
- Visa fee
- Minimum 1 year of continous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency at the time of application.
- Completed at least Class XII or equivalent
College Admission Requirements
- GCE-A’ levels or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hotel or tourism industry
- All courses are in English, so an excellent command of English is absolutely necessary ( TOEFL, Cambridge or equivalent proof ). If your English skill is not sufficient, the institute may decide whether you have to participate in extra English language course by your own expenses.
- Age limit: 35
How to Apply for ITH Scholarship
Application can be done online or via local Austrian consulate or embassy. Applicants to download and fill the application form and send it directly via post to the Institute .
ITH Application form
For more information Please visit the Official website of this scholarship