Overview of the program
Harvard Business School is offering a two-year Master’s degree Program for eligible students around the globe. The program is taught in one of the most prestigious universities worldwide with the hope to help people make a positive impact on the world. Participants are also working on a project related to the Foundation’s activities on a two-month unpaid internship.
If you are one the qualified and ambitious students who want to study at the world’s top university and gain your MBA, you can apply for this scholarship.
Organization: Boustany foundation
Institution: Harvard University
Level of study: Master degree
Duration of the scholarship: 2 years
Submission Deadline: 31 May 2019
Start of the program: 2019
Benefits and value of the scholarship:
- An allowance of 95,000 US dollar to cover tuition fees
- Travel cost
- Travel cost, accommodation and food expenses during the internship
Related: Read about DAAD Scholarships
Who is eligible?
Applicants with the following attributes are eligible to apply for Harvard MBA scholarship:
- Outstanding academic background
- Demonstrate commitment
- Candidates can be from any country but Lebanese will be given priority
- Has received an admission offer from the Harvard MBA program (apply right after you received the admission from the university.)
How to apply:
Applicants should send the required documents to this email address before the deadline: email@example.com
Shortlisted applicants, will be invited to an interview.
Applicants need to prepare the following the documents for the application:
- One photo
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the university
Applicants can visit the website of Boustany foundation for more information.