Business incubation is a program run by Pearl Horizon Consulting that help any business idea owner to work on their idea and change it into a real business.
PHC is excited to start the incubation training of the Bright Future Program for 6 months with the following features and facilities.
- Over 4 months of hands-on training & practical work on A to Z of starting a business
- A fully-equipped co-workspace facility for you to develop your business from
- Two rounds of business match fund for startups that complete the program, successfully meet crowdfunding targets, and register their business.
- Access to an extensive network of investors, mentors, and thought leaders in the business community
The applicants applying to this program need to fulfill the criteria below:
- Your age should be between 18 and 35 years.
- Not currently student of school or university
- Have a convincing, innovative, and feasible business idea or startup that you are serious about
- Have the commitment, passion, and drive to participate in a 6-month business incubation and training program for
- Two Half days about 5 hours each day to get the training and work practically.
- Can allocate an additional 5-6 hours per week to complete assignments and further develop your business
- Demonstrate strong writing, reading and speaking skill in English
- You need to have planned registering your business officially by the end of the program.
How to apply
For applying to this program, you need either to download the application form linked below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for getting the application form. fill the application form and send to the email email@example.com and mention “Application for business incubation” in Subject line
Please do not wait to the deadline, and apply now if you are qualified. For more information please Visit Pearl Horizon Consulting Website.
if you have any question you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0700 99 65 09