The Collective Global Accelerator takes place in the city of London. This program is designed to accelerate the startups and social entrepreneurs in the period of 4 weeks to experience co-living community residing. If you want to enhance your skills in entrepreneurship, and expand your effect on the world, you can apply to The Collective Global Accelerator program. This program will grow and expand your experience and your global network.
Deadline: January 10, 2018
First Round: January 11-19, 2018
Second Round: January 29-February 2, 2018
Result announcement: February 16, 2018
Program Period: Jane 4th – July 1st 2018
Duration: 4 week
Targeted People: Social Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs Activity area:
- Human connection
Initiative organizer: The Collective Foundation
programs: includes events with workshops and speaker
- Expand your global network
- Develop your entrepreneurship Skills
- This program covers all the costs.
- Flight expenses
- Local Travels
- Mentoring opportunity
- Living experience in a co-living community.
- Opportunity to pitch your business
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program:
- Age limit between 20 -35 years.
- run an startup organization (0-5 years old)
- Your organizations should focus on stronger communities in cities.
How to Apply
You should apply online via online application form.
If you are shortlisted in 1st round, you need create a 90 seconds video describing your startup and your impact and fill the form the Collective Foundation sends you.
For further details you can visit the Collective Global Accelerator Website.