If you are an afghan student working on your ACCA qualification and seeking scholarship for your educational support, Apply for CPA Afghanistan’s scholarship. CPA Afghanistan accepts application for the scholarship for ACCA students.
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Exam fee
In order to apply to this scholarship, the applicant need to:
- register and sign the contract with CPA Afghanistan ( the link of instruction provided below)
- Attend to ALP classes and have at least 80 percent of attendance for the reimbursement of the tuition fee
- F level students will be waived only annual subscription fee if they pass 3 papers a year
- If the P level students pass 2 papers a year, only annual subscription fee is allowed to claim
Current students of ACCA/FIA and new registered students of CPA :
- All the student who are registered with ACCA
- The new registered students by CPA Afghanistan website or physically registered via contacting CPA Afghanistan office
All the students can apply directly or via official centers of ALP (Approved Learing Partners ) and contact CPA Afghanistan with 7 digit ID number to add them in Scholarship database. Send the required documents to the email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ( indicate your name and ACCA ID number in the subject line of your email. )
Find the ALP centers in Afghanistan in the CPA Afghanistan website or ACCA website.
- ACCA ID Number
- Name according to ACCA registration
- Copy of Identity Card certified for population registration office or Passport copy
- Electronic copy of success result in PDF format for the subject, reimbursement is requested.
- Certified document or letter from ALP indicating the attendance percentage
- Copy of the primary registration fee
- Applicants should have a bank account in Nawi Kabul Bank, Azizi Bank, Bakhtar Bank or Maiwand Bank and send the account details via email to CPA Afghanistan