There are two types of scholarships available to study in Japan.
JJ/WBGSP and ADB-JSP that are funded by world bank, Asian Development bank and Governement of Japan.
To study in university of of Tsukuba you need apply in economic policy program and meet JJ/WBGSP or ADB/JSP requirements.
the scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition and fees
- Round trip travel + $500 travel allowance for each one way trip
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipend
- other program expenses.
you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be in Good health
- Have a bachelor degree, completed 16 years of education.
- English proficiency in oral and written English by submitting either of the following:
- score of standard test such as IELTS/TOEFL/TOEC or a letter from the university or current working place as deemed appropriate by the graduate School.
- Demonstrate verbal and quantitative skills by submitting either of the following;
- Score of GRE or a letter from the university or current working place as deemed appropriate by the graduate School.
World Bank Scholarship requirement:
having the criteria, you should meet the following as well:
- Be a nation of eligible World Bank member
- hold his/her bachelor degree more than 3 years before scholarship deadline.
- Be employed in full time paid position.
- 3 years of work experience
- Do not be an official employee of world bank
- be living in his/her home country
- be a nation of ADB member countries
- get admission to an approved MA/PhD course
- 2 years of experience
- Not more than 35 years old
- Return to home country
- not be enrolled in the other graduate program
- not be an ADB employee
- Application open: November 2, 2017
- Application Deadline; February 28, 2018
- Screening: Late March
- Skype interview: Early April
- Providing the certain application information:Mid-April to May
- Announcement of successful applicants: End of May
- Enrollment preparation: June-August 2018
- Travel to Japan: September 20-30 th
- Start of the program: October 1st 2018