Are you a female students living in a developing country with academic excellence? Do you want pursue your master degree in the disciplines of Health and Human science but need financial assistance? If yes, you can apply to Eira Davies Scholarship to study your master degree in United Kingdom in the following fields of study:
Fields of study: (International Gerontology and Ageing studies, MSC Gerontology and Ageing Studies, Children and young people, Development and Thrapeutic Play, Childhood studies, Child Public health, Education for the Health Professions, Health care management, Long term and chronic condition management, social work, social research methods, public health and health promotion, Research methods in Psychology, abnormal and clinical psychology, cognitive neuroscience)
Program benefits and other info
Level of the study: master degree
Type of master degree: taught
University: Swansea University
Scholarship value: This scholarship provides full tuition fee
Conditions and eligibility
Students with outstanding academic performance are eligible to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- Having at least bachelor degree
- Proficiency in English language as required for the program
- Have/get an offer of study at the mentioned university
- Be in financial need and have no other option to support her financially
- Demonstrate strong academic ability
- Be a female student from the countries outside of Europe.
- Citizens of the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros Congo, Dem. Rep Congo, Rep. Côte d’Ivoire Djibouti Egypt, Arab Rep. El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia Gambia, The Georgia Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India ,Indonesia Jordan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Dem. People’s Rep. Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Republic Lao PDR Lesotho Liberia Madagascar, Malawi Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan ,Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe Senegal, Sierra Leone Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland Syrian Arab Republic,Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste Togo Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep. Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eligible candidates who has an offer of study at the university can apply following these two steps:
- Download and fill the application form
- Send it to the email EFDScholarship@swansea.ac.uk before (or on) June 1, 2018.
Those who have not applied for the university can apply online using online system linked below. You need to provide the following documents for the application to the university:
- Educational documents and transcripts
- English language proficiency proof (IELTS/TOEFL).
- Reference letters