Those who have finished 2nd year of bachelor degrees in Math and Computing science or finished bachelor degrees and want continue their education in Paris, can apply to Ecole Normale Superieure (ENS) International Selection scholarships.
ENS accepts students from all over the world and from all disciplines. The competitive examination of the international selection is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as sciences, who justify at least of one year undergraduate studies in a country other than their home countries.
Start of application: October 20, 2017
Deadline: November 9, 2017
No of Scholarships:
- 10 in science
- 10 in Arts & Humanities
- €1000 grant for 3 years
- a room on one of the ENS campuses
- Discovering Paris in exceptional condition
- benefit from the intellectual freedom and multidisciplinarity characterising traning at ENS.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Be under 26 (age)
- apply only once to the International Selection before.
- must have lived in France less than 10 months during the academic year of the selection.
- Must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university on the 1st September following admission.
application start: OCT 20
deadline: Nov 9
Shortlist publication: December 13-15
test: January 29 – February 9, 2018
final result: February 13-16, 2018
You should submit the following documents to the application platform provided on ENS official Website:
- Passport ( for non-European candidates) or ID card ( for European candidates)
- High school degree
- University transcript
- Motivation letter
- Study project in terms of education
- CV – written in French
- @ email addresses from teachers recommending you ( with their telephone number
For more information please visit ENS Website