GOI Peace Foundation and Stiftung Entrepreneurship invite young entrepreneurs from around the world to share their ideas and projects concerning one or more of `the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) with us. It is aimed to highlight the role of youth in making the world more sustainable and help us tackle the most crucial economic, social, environmental, health and governmental challenges.
- Competition launch-Entries are welcome: March 15, 2018
- Voting & commenting begins for all: June 1, 2018
- Launching of the Certificate Program: Early summer 2018
- Deadlines for entries: July 31, 2018
- Deadlines for votes & comments: August 15, 2018
- People’s Choice, Prize winners announced, 10 finalists announced in both categories: August 17, 2018
- Deadline for receipt of videos from finalists in both categories: August 30, 2018
- Deadline for Panel of Judges’ selection of the winners: September 21, 2018
- Closing of the Certificate Program: October 5, 2018
- Winners announced at Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin: October 7, 2018
Three winners for each category:
- Grand Prize winners will be awarded a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will be awarded a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will be awarded a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- The People’s Choice Prize (the greatest number of votes for each category)will be awarded a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
In addition, an Entrepreneurship Campus Prize will be given to three entrants who have demonstrated outstanding ‘entrepreneurship spirit’ by actively taking part in the Entrepreneurship Campus.
We also specify three entrants as Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners for maintaining great ‘entrepreneurship spirit’ which will be awarded a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
Other Finalists will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
We will also introduce the Winners at a Ceremony holds at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2018.
Conditions for participation:
The following criteria are required to be fulfilled by the applicants:
- Aged between 15 and 35.
- Having a creative opinion to invest and contributes to the (SDGs). Or you are already running a business, voluntary organization or an informal program.
- Knowledge of English.
Steps to enter the competition:
- First the applicant should make an account online. A confirmation email will be sent with a link to activate his/her account. Applicant may check the spam folder.
- Submit your idea or project by filling out the entry form. You will get a reply from the competition administrators.
- Proposed ideas or projects would be published on the competition website for the Entrepreneurship Campus online community and people to vote. They may comment the desired entries after 1 June, 2018. In this stage, it is also possible to refine the ideas according to the comments and recommendations made. It can be enhanced by uploading a 3-minute video elaborating your suggested idea or project.
For more information please visit the website of Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition