If you are committed to make a change in your society a great opportunity is knocking to explore your talents and get the training to enhance your skills and expand your networks. This program is a fully funded program for the young change makers whose ages are between 18 and 23. The summit will be held in Switzerland on from August 12 to August 18, 2018.
Mercator Foundation Switzerland and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation supports the Global youth Summits to provide the expense coverage for 60 participants of the summit. The program includes expert speaking, working on issues, enhancing participants skills, conferencing, Leisure activities, panel and financial supports for projects.
Details about this Summit
- Deadline: March 4, 2018
- Selection announcements: April 20, 2018
- Summit Duration: August 12-20, 2018
- Location: Switzerlands
In the summit the participants will have the opportunities such as:
- Access to Mentorship program
- Working on issues
- Enhance their skills in campaigning, leadership, pitching, fundraising, public relations and etc. so that they can increase their impact in the society.
- Expand the their global network of change-makers
- Receiving grant funding
Global change makers covers the following expenses for participating to the Global Youth Summit:
- Air Fare,
- Meal during the summit
participants needs to payments regarding the Visa and health insurance.
The applicants should meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply to Global Youth Summit, such as:
- Age between 18 and 23 at the summit time
- Having the skills volunteerism, entrepreneurship, community acitivity, determination and enthusiasm.
Applying to the Global Youth Summit needs to follow the steps below:
- Fill online application including a 2 minute video to describe your efforts and motivation in making a positive change in your society.
- Upload the video and pay a non-refundable application fee of 35 US dollars. Make sure to copy your transaction Id and insert it in the application form. You can pay the fee by Paypal or Credit card
- And submit the application form
Read the Frequently Asked Questions before you Apply.