By grouping with a teammate and submitting an amazing and courageous proposal based on the 5 competition classification with a focus on energy management, or your idea can solve any real life case challenges in the areas of cyber security, digital economy, no boundaries, sustainability and Smart manufacturing & Supply chain, you will have the opportunity to take a fully sponsored trip to the United States of America and become the winner of magnificent award ever.
- Semi-finals: Will be guided by Schneider Electric experts to turn their ideas into proposals.
- Finals: 10 successful teams will be granted a travel to the USA to meet with the winners of Innovation Summit Bold Ideas Challengeand experts from Schneider Electric.
- Grand Prize: The winners will be offered a job in Schneider Electric, in addition, can choose to visit two of Schneider Electric’s offices in two countries.
- Women in Business Award: A team consisting only females from the semi-finals will win cash prize of 1,000 dollar and will go to the finals.
- Social Star Award: One team from the finalists which gets the highest vote on Social media will win 500 dollar for each team member.
- GGitC quizzes: Three teams with the highest score win a 30 min Skype session with a previous GGitC winner.
- Fly to Atlanta, Georgia, USA for the grand finale
- Coaching opportunity, professional mentoring by Schneider professionals.
Related:Read about Green Talents Science Forum in Germany
- Possess an MBA, Business or Engineering Master’s or Bachelor’s student (at least 2nd year).
- Members of the team must be student in the same country during the competition.
- Have knowledge of English.
- No Boundaries
- Sustainability & Inclusivity
- Digital Economy
- Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Cyber Security
Deadline of the application: 1 June 2018
Final Result announcement: 3 September 2018
USA trip: November 2018
Quizzes deadline: 11 May, 2018 (12pm GMT)
Quiz winner’s announcement: 14 May, 2018
Process of application
To participate in the program, applicants must register themselves by creating an account and participate in the short exams. This will enlighten you with how to develop your idea. Participants with the highest scores will be asked to form a group of two, consisting of at least one female in each group. Teammates could be friends or other contestants studying at the same country. Proposals must be uploaded through PDF or an info graphic on the Team page for evaluation.
For more information please visit Go Green Champs Award