Environmental Fellowship program is created by Harvard University Center to enable recent doctorate recipients to use and expand Harvard’s extraordinary resources to tackle complex environmental problems. The Environmental fellows work for two years with Harvard faculty members in any school or department to create new knowledge while also strengthening connections across the University’s academic disciplines.
Deadline: January 17, 2018
No. of awards: 6
- $66,000 salary per year
- employee health insurance
- $2,500 allowance for travel and other professional expenses.
This program is open to anyone with a doctorate or comparable terminal degree awarded between May 2014 and August 2018.
You can apply online.
- CV including list of publications.
- detailed research proposal, maximum of 5 pages, references counted separately, explain the reasons for applying to a Harvard residential environmental fellowship.
- up to three publications/writing samples
- Three letters of reference, including one from the applicant’s dissertation adviser.
- A letter of support is also required from the applicant’s host committing to serve as a mentor and explaining his/her commitment to the proposed research, including the provision of office or lab space and other support.
You should ask your your referees and hosts to email letters of reference as PDF or Word documents attached to the emails directly to the attention of James Clem at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the official link of Harvard University Environment Fellow Program.