Promote program by USAID
About the Program
USAID offers the Women in Economy program a promote program to enhance the skills of Afghan women and girls for getting job. Now, WIE Workforce Development accepts applications for internship programs that is designed for educated Afghan women to learn new skills in the fields of Information technology, Marketing and sales, food preparation, financial services, etc. and practically assign their skills in a real work place.
- If you are an educated woman between age 18 and above, you can apply to WIE’s Internship and apprenticeship. these programs help you get work experience in order to be able to compete for job openings.
- You can apply to Promote, – Women in the Economy’s available forward together Scholarship if you are the women with job experience but lacking specific skills for getting promotion or better job,
- Select the job placement if you are seeking for a job and are unemployed but you have the required skills with enough job experience.
- Check the guidelines below to submit your form.
Related: Check Women Deliver conference in Canada
- Title: intern/Apprentice
- Application period: December 8 , 2016 – May 16, 2018
- Number of interns: 8000
- Duration: 3-9 months
- Refrence: 001
- Gender: Female
Location: Nangarhar, Herat, Kabul, Farah, Ghor, Badghis, Jawzjan, Mazar, Helmand, Kandarhar, Khost, Ghazni, Baghlan
Name of the Project: USAID Promote: Women in Economy (WIE)
- Scholarship to get the specific skills.
- 3-6 months internship opportunity in media, HR, marketing , banking, healthcare, IT, Technology, Media, education, Management and many other fields.
- Learning new skills
- 20 hours job readiness training
- Opportunity to work in private sectors in the fields mentioned above.
- Be a motivated Afghan female aged between 18 and above with at least 12th grade education.
- Family permission to work out of home.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, follow the steps bellow:
- Go to Promote website linked below and register your self as intern/apprenticeship/job seeker/ scholarship applicant.
- Confirm your email by click on the link sent your email with the username and password, use it sign in online portal.
- Attach your educational Documents, your CV and Tazkira.
- When you filled the form completely, click on “submit” to complete the application process.
For further queries, you can contact Promote via email email@example.com or the phone number: 0711998632