Humanitarian Organization for Peace Education and Development
There are 110 career opportunity at Humanitarian Organization for Peace, Education and Development (HOPE). HOPE is a NGO in Afghanistan working in education Afghan people in the areas of democracy, human rights, education and etc.
Applications are welcome for the community mobilizer. High school graduates can apply to these opportunities and get the responsibilities of social awareness in the importance and effectiveness of election.
Job title : Community mobilizers
Number of jobs: 110
Vacancy number: 011
Contract duration: 6 months
Deadline: May 22, 2018
Related: Apply to Barak Obama Foundation Internship
Requirements and qualification:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be high school graduate. Applicants holding a bachelor degree are preferred.
- Have at least one year work experience in the awareness and or community mobilization
- Be fluent in National languages ( Pashtu and Dari)
- Ability to write the reports in Dari or Pashtu
- Have good communication skill and the skill of representation
- Ability to travel to the provinces, and work with wide range of people.
- Be a good team player
If you are eligible for this career opportunity, please provide the following documents and send them to the email below:
- One page resume with one or two references
- Scanned copy of your identity card (Tazkira)
Email to send your details: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 0780369881
Note: if you are shortlisted, HOPE will contact you for the screening test.