Independent Election Claims Commission (IECC )has is recruiting 34 new employees.
The main purpose of this recruitment is to recruit the qualified person for the betterment of administration.
Details of job:
Organization: Independent Election Claims Commission (IECC)
Date of expiration: First Jawza, 1397
Location: Kabul, Ghazni, Kunar, Farah, Nimruz, Zabul, Paktika, Khust, Badghis, Sare Pol, Faryab, Logar,
- Darul ensha management:
Location : Kabul, Ghazni, Kunar, Farah, Nimruz, Zabul, Paktika, Khust, Badghis, Sare Pol, Faryab, Logar,
At least bachelor degree in law, Political science, Sharia, Public administration, economics, social science with at least 3 years of work experience in related field.
- General management of elections claims:
- Location: Nimruz, Nuristan, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Helmand, Urozgan, Paktia, Paktika, Jawzjan, Samangan, Kunduz,
- Qualification: At least bachelor degree in law, Political science, Sharia, with two years of relevant work experience
- General Manager of finance and administration:
- Location: Kabul, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Farah, Nimruz, Helmand, Uruzgan, Zabul, paktia, Sare Pol and Badghis
- Qualification: at least bachelor in economics, social science, administration and management, finance management, business and administration and related fields with two years of work experience.
Related: Apply to 110 positions at HOPE
How to apply:
Eligible candidates holding an Afghan national Identity card can apply to these mentioned positions. Applicants can get the application form from the website of IECC, from o4af.com or from the Recruitment management office of Independent Election Claims Commission (IECC ) at the time of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Fill the application form and submit it to the office you got the form.
Please note to download the list of positions, job description of your desired positions and the application form.
For any queries or questions you can contact the phone number 0775434177 or visit the IECC website
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted and notified via phone call after the document primary screening.