Date Posted: 18 March 2018
Closing Date: 27 March 2018
Number of Vacancies: 4
Work Type: Full Time
Functional Area: Government
Salary Range: As per company salary scale
Contract Type: Fixed-term
Years of Experience: 2 Years
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Extension Possibility: Yes
International Airport (Hamid Karzai, Herat, Mazar-e Sharif, Kandahar) – Third Rank Position
Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority:
The Independent Civil Aviation Authority based on Civil Aviation Law, which is referred to the second chapter under the title “Establishment, duties and responsibilities of the Civil Aviation Authority” in accordance with Article 11 of this Act, which indicates:
Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for regulating the control of civil aviation affairs in the country, acting as an independent agency with an independent government body and budget, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Civil Aviation Act was issued by the President of the Republic on Decree No. 88 dated 08/08/1391. The proposal for the establishment of the Independent Civil Aviation Authority was conducted on the basis of the verdict (3577) dated 10/06/1392.
The Independent Civil Aviation Authority is mainly responsible for the provision of safe and efficient air transportation services for the growth and strengthening of the national economy of the country and will be responsive to the people of Afghanistan. Civil Aviation Authority, in order to provide timely and secure passengers and their property transportation, efficiently and effectively to the national and international levels is considered the implementation of the following programs.
- Creating new capacities to provide communications with the outside world through international rapid and safe flights.
- Strengthening the internal air transport network and extending air traffic to the provinces.
- Amend new laws and regulations.
CBR Program Objective:
The Capacity Building for Result (CBR) Program is a critical and valuable program of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission, whose overall objective is to increase the capacity of civil service agencies through institutional reform and capacity building programs.
Persons hired by the CBR program should have extraordinary capacities and cooperate with Afghan civil service agencies in order to achieve their goals and provide effective and better services.
The person employed in this rank should pay attention to the results of the work and have the necessary cooperation to achieve the objectives of the CBR program in ministries and government departments. Individuals who are recruited as CBR program staff are trained during specialized capacity building programs.
Management, control and supervision of field operations to provide facilities and maintain the safety of domestic and foreign flights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To organize weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the administration goals.
- Manage and monitor flights in coordination with the relevant departments in order to be aware of the timely implementation of programs and to maintain immunity.
- Control and monitoring of the lines related to the field in order to know the situation in different lines.
- Regular monitoring of the operational sector of the field to address deficiencies and resolve their problems as soon as possible.
- Participate in airfield chair meetings to reflect the problems of the relevant section and search for solutions to deficiencies.
- Caring for the implementation of airfield operational programs in the relevant field in order to improve the quality of the work of the administration.
- Manage and develop a hard and soft file system to keep records of the department and timely access to documents.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and necessary reports to competent authorities on the activities and achievements of the relevant department.
- Manage staff to ensure that their work is effective, encouraged and disciplined, and that their duties are carried out according to appropriate standards;
- Evaluate the performance and functions of all staff affected by the Civil Servants Act in coordination with the Human Resources Directorate.
- Execution of other duties which are entrusted by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Office;
Reporting Obligation: The operational executive reports to the Airport Head.
Expected results: Within two months from the employment, a detailed work plan with objectives (SMARTA) of the position must be developed in accordance with the results of the CBR program and the responsibility and obligations of the position.
Education & Experiences:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and Valid Award Certified from Civil Aviation Division. To a high degree of education will be given priority.
- At least two years relevant work experience.
- Have the knowledge of one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English.
- Computer skills in technical tasks related to duty.
Job Location: Afghanistan – Kabul- Herat- Kandahar- Balkh
0773698921 / 0780800882
Submission Email: email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org →