Korea Development Institute (KDI) is Asia’s top think-tank and the first NASPAA accreditation for its Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Master of Development Policy (MDP) programs in Korea. The institute also offers Master of Public Management (MPM) which is based on experiences of systematic research on global development and consultation to developing nations.
Global Ambassador Scholarship (GAS) & Seoul G20
- Monthly Stipend
- Air Fare (for Seoul G20)
Application Period: March26 –May 24
Final Result: July 2018
Program Entrance: September 2018
Online Application: March 26 –May 24 (24:00 KST) 2018
Document Submission: March 26 –May 24 (18:00 KST)2018
Document Review: Early–June
Registration: July –August
Program Entrance: September
- Applicants whose parents are both from a country other than Korea or has completed 16 years of education in a foreign country.
- Applicants for Master’s degree program must meet have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university (minimum of 3 years)
- Applicants must be currently employed in the public sector or have 6 years of working experience in the public sector (Seoul G20 applicants only)
All applicants must submit an online application additional to the following required documents:
- Statement of Purpose (must use the official form)
- (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent) Certified Copy of Transcripts
- Certified Copy of Graduate Certificate or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Two Recommendation Letters (Online or hard copies); academic or professional
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS, OPIC Score Report or Certificate of Medium of Instruction (Recommended)
- Employment Verification (required for Seoul G20 applicant)
- Copy of Passport
- Two Photos or uploaded on online application
- Video Essay (optional)
How to Apply:
There is no separate application. All International students that are accepted for admissions of full-time Masters of KDI School may possibly become candidates for full or partial scholarship. Scholarship awards and benefits are decided by the admissions committee upon one’s admission to the school.
Applicants must submit all the required documents in one package through POSTAL MAIL or personally to the admissions office of KDI before the deadline.
For more information please visit KDI School Website