LSTM MSc Tropical Paediatrics Full Scholarships
Two eligible international students will be offered a fully funded scholarships to get a Master’s degree in Tropical Paediatrics for September 2018 entry at Liverpool School.
Application deadline: 30 April 2018
Result announcement: 4 weeks after deadline
Field of study: MSc Tropical Paediatrics
Number of Scholarships available: 2
Institution: LSTM- Liverpool school of Tropical medicine
Level of study: Master’s degree
Deadline to apply:
Type of Scholarship: full scholarship
- School fees
- Flights ticket
- Living allowance
- Overseas Research project
Related: read about Korea master scholarship
- Be from a developing county
- have a job in a developing country while applying
- Intend to return and work in a developing country after graduation
- Be able to display a strong research interest, through published papers or conference presentations
- Possess a medical degree
- One year’s professional experience in clinical paediatrics after graduation.
- Previous certificated study: All programs of study will be counted as one third of the credits required to be awarded an MSc Degree.
- Work experience: Non-graduates with sufficient work experience and proof of relevant training can also apply.
- English language Proficiency: Valid IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all learning components, or a TOEFL: 88 (iBT), with minimum scores of 21 for Listening and Writing, 22 for Reading and 23 for Speaking. (Native English speakers and those who have completed a degree in an English speaking country are exempted)
Applicants can apply in two ways. For online registration, they need to create a MyLSTM account by referring to the below link, or log in to their account in case they already have one and upload supporting documents and apply for courses at LSTM.
In case of any problem accessing MyLSTM, you can request for paper application forms. Students who succeed to get a Conditional offer will be provided with Scholarship forms attached with their conditional offer email.
LSTM Postgraduate Open Day: 17 May, 2018 – 1 to 4pm
Our Open Day is an opportunity to ask your questions from our academics, staff and students regarding the offered courses and research study opportunities.
For more information please visit LSTM