Nottingham is an outstanding teaching and research-intensive university, in Malaysia. It is ranked in the world’s top 75 by QS World University Rankings 2015/16.
There are 100% tuition fee “developing solution scholarship” available for developing countries and third world countries’ students to pursue their (taught) master degree in the areas related to science, technology and education.
Fields of Study:
- MSc International Development Management
- Msc Cro Biotechnology
- MA TESOL
- MSc chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & computer Engineering
- MA special Needs
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
No. of Scholarships: 10 full tuition fee scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship You must:
- Be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have at least 1 full year work experience after completion of under graduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Be able to pay the cost of living during the study period.
To apply for one of these scholarships you must be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying $1000 for full time Masters degree at University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/2017 intakes. You can apply to the field you want to pursue and get the unconditional offer.
Complete the online application form by October 13 , 2017, attach the copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form to the application and send them with supporting documents to email@example.com
Download the application form
For more information please visit Nottingham University Website