Afghanistan’s Ministry of Higher education has announced that Mexico embassy in Tehran has offered two scholarship for Master’s and PhD degrees in 2018. Afghanistan can send the 5 eligible applicants’ application to the mentioned embassy.
Deadline: September 28, 2017
Applicants must have completed a bachelor / master degree
The Percentage of transcript score should be 80.
Be accepted or currently enrolled in a program of participating institutions in this call.
All the documents should be translated in Spanish
Download the application form, fill it and submit them with the following documents before Monday, Sep 25, 2017 ( 3rd Jawza) to ministry of higher education.
Documents needed :
- Diploma and Transcript of your degrees. ( Your latest degree average should not be less than 80%)
- Two Filled application downloaded from the site with digital photo.
- Two page writing the reasons and motivation for the scholarship and studying in Mexico ( font Arial 12)
- CV with Arial fort 12 not less than 3 page.
- The signed letter guaranteeing your return after your education completion.
- Admission letter of one Mexican Institute ( the site is included in appendix)
- Birth certificate copy
- Health certification taken from governmental hospitals
- Passport Copy with 4 photo size 3 x 3.
- Signed Hand written letter by applicant about accepting the rules and regulations of scholarship
- Copy of your documents translated in Spanish.
please Not that application after 28 September will not be considered.
To download the guideline, application form and list of institutions and academic programs Please visit the scholarship Link.
You can check Ministry of Higher education Website