The Ministry of National Defense and the STAR DRASTIZ for Air Military Personnel is accepting Male and Female Graduates of the 12th grade and Upper to the (Third) Admission round. Interested candidates can refer to the National Army Recruiting Centers of the provinces from the date of announcement (April 25, 2018)to May 5th, 2018 (15th Sawr, 1397) for registration.
Entry and Registration Requirements:
Applicants are eligible to apply if they:
- Have high school graduation certificate or the degree above
- Should have good physical ability and health and must not be addicted to drugs.
- Have National Identity card (Tazkira)
- The age of the applicants should be between 18 to 26 years.
- Should know English language
- The Priority will be given to the family of the martyrs and the disabled people
- Allowances are also provided during the course.
- The date of primary exam will be informed by the authorities at the time of enrollment.
Where to apply
Applicants can apply to the national army recruiting centers in Kabul and other provinces.
Contact: Jr. Jalaluddin Khan
Public Affairs officer of Air Forces
0793104349 – 0202616500
Read Dari version of this announcement here