Pershing Square foundation is working since 2014. The foundation offers limited number of full scholarships for high potential students who are able to find great solutions to the world-scale social challenges. The students who want pursue their master degree and combine it with MBA can apply to this scholarships.
Number of scholarships: 4-5
Deadline: March 2018
Start of the master degree: September 2018
MBA Start: September 2019
Type of Scholarship: Fully funded
Scholarship awarded: annually
Duration of scholarship coverage: 2 years
Level of Study: Master
Field of study: MBA
Organization: Pershing Square Foundation
This scholarship is full scholarships that covers the following items:
- Tuition college fees
- Living expenses about £ 14,533 for study duration ( 2 years)
Furthermore, mentoring, networking and participation in the workshops, conference and great events are also available.
The applicants are selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Your vision on how this program fulfill your objectives
- willing to provide and and focus social challenges in your job in current organization or create a new one.
- How you can achieve the sustainable and scalable solutions to the social challenges
Your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers should highlight these criteria.
The applicants need to follow the steps below:
- apply to 1+1 MBA
- apply to partnering masters program
- submit your scholarship answering the question: ” How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?” (Oxford website). The essays should not be more than 500 words.
- an interview invitation will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The application must be done via completing online application form
- TOEFL/IELTS score if available or date that you want to take the exam
- GMAT/GRE score if available
- Completed degree certificate
- CV using the cv template
- Reference information
If you have any question, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org