Payk is a center for investigative journalism, founded in 2013 and since yet, has worked on investigative reports production.
Payk has offered a new fellowship opportunity for journalists to enable them spend more time and deep research in order to provide great research based reports.
This fellowship is supported by USAID and Internews office in Kabul.
Deadline: September 20, 2017
- Six journalists will receive USD 1000 to provide an investigative report within a four-month period.
- Training support will be provided
- Quality, relationship, and importance of your proposal
- Your experience and sample of investigative reporting.
How to apply
Fill the application form and send it along with supporting documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed and filled application form
- Short topic on your motivation about fellowship and investigative journalism
- Official letter from the media, which publishes your report.
- Recommendation letter indicating that you are suitable candidate for this fellowship.
- Sample of your journalism experience.
Your application will be evaluated by 6 person committee and successful candidate will be notified with in two weeks after application deadline.
Contact Remiz Bakhtiar at email@example.com or call to +93 705099129