University of Toronto is the Number one university in Canada and 16th University in the World. It provides great educational experience for the students from 165 countries.
Lester B Pearson International Scholarship at the university of Toronto is offered for international students who want to study in one of the world’s best universities.
This scholarship is offered annually for approximately 37 students each year and named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Institution: University of Toronto
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2017
- Student application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Student will be notified by April 2018
The scholarship covers :
- Incidental Fees
- Full residence support for four years
Who can Apply
You should meet the following requirement to be eligible for the Pearson Scholarship:
- be an international student
- Should be in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017
- Beginning your Studies at the University of Toronto in September 2018( students already attending post-secondary studies can not be considered)
To Apply, you will need to :
- Be nominated by your School (High Schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here)
- Apply to study the University of Toronto and complete your application by appropriate deadlines.
- After receiving a nomination and applying to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application
For further queries: