About university and scholarship
University of Groningen Holland offers PhD scholarships for Non EU nationals to pursue to Doctoral studies in the field of biophysics in nano-sized medicine. This university is the 3rd best in Europe and 5th non-US university. This scholarships are designed to help the talented international students.
Organization: Groningen Research Institute of Pharmacy and Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials of the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Start of the program: June 1, 2018
Field of study: Biophysics
Level of study: PhD
Location: Groningen, Holland
Instruction Language: English
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
- Monthly €2099
- Excellent Training Program
The applicant commitment is needed for conducting an independent and original research within 4 years. The research reports and results will be published in international publications and conference presentation.
If you are meeting the following requirements you are eligible to apply:
- Hold a master degree in the fields of Physics, Pharmacy, Chemistry or related fields with excellent GPA
- Advanced level of English Language proficiency (B2)
- National of any country
- Having Team Work Spirit and high communication skills
- Motivation in Biophysics work.
- Academic Documents and Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation letter
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Name and Contact details of two academic references.
- Copy of Passport
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online and upload their completed Application as a single PDF file.
After the primary selection, the candidates need to write a research proposal. The final selection is done based the research proposal.