Russia Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Fedration has announced large number of scholarships for international students to purse their education in bachelor, master, or Doctoral studies. This scholarship is designed to strengthen the international and Russian students relations.
- Number of scholarship: 15000
- Location: Russia
- Level of study:
- Organization: Ministry of Science and education of Russian Federation
- Fields of study: all
- free education on your chosen field for the complete study duration.
the applicants need to pay for travelling to university, health insurance and living expenses.
Students applying to this scholarships needs to have the following documents and criteria:
- High school graduation certificate, Bachelor or master’s degree in related fields with excellent GPA
- Copy of passports
- Medical certificate of overall health informatoin
- HIV+AIDS certificate
- and other documents
follow the steps below to apply for Russian State scholarship:
- Go to the official scholarship website linked below, sign up and fill your details.
- Choose up to 6 universities
- Attach your documents
- submit application form
- Pass a competitive selection in your country. you need to contact the Russian center of Science and Culture (RCSC). It is located in Dehmazang, Kabul. if you are applying from Afghanistan, contact the address mentioned above. after the first selection by RCSC Russian universities select qualified candidates.
- Get your visa and travel to Russia
It will take up to two months after your competitive selection to get notified about your results.