The Albukhary Foundation, a charity organization located in Malaysia donates ten undergraduate Scholarship at the university of York, UK for those seeking financial support. The aim is to help people from around the world with their education goals.
Institution: York University
Level of study: Bachelor
Type of scholarship: Merit based
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2018
- Up to £20,000 for three years. However it changes according to the student’s need. Please note that it will not cover all the expenses.
- Must be a citizen of these developing countries: (Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Dem. Rep Of The Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.)
- Possess a conditional or unconditional offer at a full-time three year undergraduate course at University of York.
Read about available full scholarships
- You should proof that you are a citizen of the eligible countries after the scholarship is awarded.
- To get an Albukhary Scholarship, it is obliged to choose University of York through UCAS. and get an offer of study.
- Recipient would be able to get the amount in two rounds every academic year.
- This is a merit based scholarship, so in order to keep your scholarship you must get the desired results at the end of each year and attend the classes regularly.
- A personal statement answering the following questions:(Maximum 500 words)
- What makes you stand out from other candidates?
- How you would benefit from this Scholarship?
Application and selection process
The process of application is online and easy. Eligible candidates should apply before the application deadline.