Application is open for Singapore International Graduate Award. International students who want to get their PhD in the disciplines of Science and Engineering. This is a fully funded award that provides you the tuition fee, stable travel cost and an annual stipend during the 4 years of studies and research.
The students who completes the program will get a PhD degree by either National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (STUD) or Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
Details of SINGA
Level of study: PhD degree
Duration of the program: 4 years
Deadline for the application: June 1, 2018
Start of the program: January 2019
Field of study:
- Biomedical sciences
- Physical sciences and Engineering
Award and benefits
The award provides the following expenses:
- S$2000 Monthly stipend
- Full Tuition fee
- S$1000 allowance for one time
- Travel cost one time (S$1500)
Related: Go Green in The City Award
Who can apply?
International students who are graduated from a master degree and meet the following requirements can apply:
- Having written and spoken English Language skill
- Be passionate about research
- Have high academic result
- Their academic referees reports well
Where and How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online following the steps below:
- Search and find your PhD research program
- Provide the required documents and apply online
- Transcripts of your university degrees (one copy)
- Two academic recommendation letters
- 2 photo (passport size)
- Personal statement (maximum 500 words)
Note: the English translation of all documents are required.
You can get more information about the SINGA program by visiting Singapore International Graduate Award Website