Deadline: 15 December, 2017
Degree Level: Undergraduate
University: American University
Scholarship title: AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship (AU EGL)
American University, one of the top ranked university in the world, is offering many scholarship for international students to pursue their undergraduate studies.
Any student willing to apply this scholarship must fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicant should be international applicants
- The score of transcript should be at least 3.8 GPA or toper of 3 high school classes.
- Should have TOEFL ( 95) or IELTS, 7.0)
- Have great commitment to leadership, community service,
- Be enrolled in high /secondary school graduating by June 2018 or graduated not before 2016
Applicants are NOT eligible to apply if he/she is:
- a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another country.
- enrolled in or has already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or the United States.
- finished secondary/high school more than two years ago (2016).
The candidates should submit:
- his or her academic document completely
- curriculum vitae and academic transcripts.
- two academic recommendation letters,
- proof of English proficiency,
- bank letter
- Certification of Finances for International Students (CFIS) form.
The scholarship value is $64,000 per year and will cover :
- Full Tuition Fee
Note: Partial scholarship is available to students who have not been selected for full scholarship
Complete Online application on the scholarship website and submit the supported documents.