TDF educational support in Islamic Studies
Turkish Diyanet Foundation offers scholarship for student 111 countries for teaching and training the qualified people in each aspect of Islam, contributing to Muslim communities in Islamic education and building a friendly relationship among Turkey and other societies.
Application period: February 1, – March 31, 2018
Interview announcing: April 15- May 1, 2018
Interview Emailing: 1-15 May and interview will take place from May 15, to June 15, 2018
Result: June 15 – July 15, 2018
Number of scholarship: 200 for undergraduate
Fields of study:
- Basic Islam sciences
- Islamic history and art
- Philosophy and religious studies
Cooperating universities, faculty of theology of the following university
- Marmara University
- Erciyes University,
- Necmettin Erbakan University
- Ankara university
- Istanbul University
- Uludag University
The scholarship provides great training opportunities and social activities and accommodation.
- Flight ticket to your country each year
- Stationary and clothing expenses
- Medical insurance
- Residency permission fee
Who can apply?
You can apply to Turkiey Diyanet Foundation International Islamic Studies scholarship program if you fulfill the following requirements:
- Be citizen of any country other the Republic of Turkey
- Born after January 1st , 1997 / Be under 21 years old
- Be in good health physically and mentally
- Having no problem to study in Turkey
- Hold a high school graduation certificate with a Score degree of 70% or higher
- No punishment received while studying in his country
- Do not be studying in Turkey currently
- High School certificate and transcript
- ID Card or Passport
- Official health report
- 6 Photos – 4.5×6
- Study permit from a Turkish foreign mission
- Reference letter
- Motivation letter
Applicant must apply online before March 31.
Application via Email or post will not be considered.