International students with a bachelor’s degree are given the opportunity to apply to University of Bristol undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in UK. The new Think Big scholarship scheme is willing to offer 52 merit-based scholarships for eligible students from all around the globe. 26 of the scholarships are for postgraduate studies
Level of study: master degree
Type of master degree: taught
Institution: university of Bristol
Scholarship value: covers 25 to 100 percent of your tuition fee
Deadline to apply: 29 June, 2018
Result notification: Friday – 16 July, 2018
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply if you fulfill these two requirements:
- Be an oversea student
- Start your full time taught master degree at the university of Bristol by September 2018
In order to apply you need to have applied to the university for a master degree and have your application number. To apply for this scholarship download the application form below, fill it and send it to the submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Application form
If you have not applied to the University of Bristol, you can apply online considering the requirements and process of application written below:
- Bachelor’s degree holders who obtained their degree from Kabul University or Kabul Medical University with a percentage of 90 in grades (CGPA 4.0 or A) can apply to a Master’s program.
- Master’s degree holders from other well-known institutions will be eligible to apply to a Master’s program.
- Master’s degree holders with good grades and evidence of research experience would be able to apply for a PhD program.
- English language proficiency requirements is different for each program. Students are required to achieve skill levels of English to qualify for a place on the chosen program. (details about the level requirements will be available on the website)
Important: In case you didn’t meet the specified English language level for the program, the evaluation committee will check your academic qualifications and will offer you a target grade by taking one of the alternative ways:
- Take the language tests again
- A pre-sessional language course offered by the University
- An IELTS Academic test
- A Qualified English course in your home country
Applicants can apply for all the postgraduate programs through the Online Admission System. Only application to the Postgraduate Certificate in Education should be made through UCAS.
Online admissions system are used to submit all the application details securely online and upload supporting documents. In addition, applicants will be informed about the result of their application online and receive useful information about the University.
In case, you cannot apply online, you can contact the Enquiries team at this address: email@example.com. For more information about requirements and application process, you can refer to the website of Bristol University