The OIC Standing Committee on Scientific and Technological Cooperation (COMSTECH)-TWAS Joint Research Grants Program is offering grants to talented scientists from member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The fund can be used to purchase scientific equipment needed to carry out the encouraging research projects in different fields of Science and technology. The purpose of the program is to support the promising scholars in OIC countries, promote scientific research and fortify the capacity in science and technology.
Deadline: 11 May 2018
- A grant maximum of USD 15,000 for a period of 18 months used to purchase scientific equipment and literature
- Earth Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Information Technology and Computer Sciences
- Material Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Renewable Energy
- Should not be more than 40 years old
- Be nationals of OIC member countries
- Possess a PhD degree
- Research experience
- Hold positions at universities or research institutions in one of the OIC countries.
- Scientists who submit a sufficient final report on a previous grant may apply again.
Interested researchers must submit their applications online. It should be noted that a researcher can only submit one application at a time and for only one type of grant (COMSTECH, as a research unit or as an individual applicant).
If you have any question regarding the program, you may refer to the website or email us.
visit the Organization of Islamic Cooperation for more details.