About the University
The University of Lausanne is located in the lake of Genova, Switzerland. Students of more than 187 nationalities are studying there in its 7 faculties and 126 units.
About the UNIL Master Scholarship:
These Scholarships are awarded to students from a foreign university with high academic level.
Number of Scholarship: 10
Scholarship value: up CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July. with the exemption from the fixed registration fees for courses
Duration: complete duration of the master program ( one and half years or two years based on the chosen field.)
Deadline: November 1, 2017
Fields of study:
you can apply to all the master programs offered by UNIL with the exception of following programs;
- master of education
- master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of medicine
- master of criminal law, magistracy specialism
All MASs ( PhD programmes)
Check the available programs here
Note: “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open for application for the master of law.
Have a bachelor degree equivalent to UNIL bachelor degree
Brilliant academic results
Language level of at least B2 in French or English
paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
You should send your completed application by post only to the address bellow:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- application form duly completed and signed
- passport size photograph inserted in application form
- copy of high school diploma
- Passport or identity card copy
- certified copy of your academic qualification and transcripts
- certified translation of documents not written in English, German or French
- cover letter
- copy of official certificate of knowledge of the language in which the master is taught.
- two recommendation letter
- proof of payment of the CHF 200 administration fee
Bank details for payment:
Université de Lausanne – 1015 Lausanne
Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Reason for the payment: Masters scholarship – your surname and first name