Those who want to study their first undergraduate degree in the University of British Columbia, Canada, can apply for International Leader of Tomorrow Award. The winners will receive awards according their financial need. Financial need is determined by tuition fees, and living cost, minus the financial contribution the applicant and his/her family can make annually.
The assessment to this award and financial need is done according the information you provide.
Deadline: November 15, 2017
- Earn a globally recognized degree
- Study with brightest students in the world
- International support
- Receive financial support for tuition, fees and living cost.
You need to meet the following in order to be considered for International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- Be apply for your first undergraduate degree
- Be admissible to the first-choice degree you are applying to, including meeting UBC’s English Language Admission Standard
- Have an excellent academic record ( at least an “A” average or equivalent standard)
- Be an international students- neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident of Canada- and be studying in Canada by (student visa)
- demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree
- Be entering a UBC undergraduate degree program from a recognized secondary school, college or other universities.