Feed the Future Photo Competition
If you are using and utilizing the digital tools to enhance farming that help the society to remove the poverty, you can participate to Digital Development for Feed the Future (D2FTF) and By sending your photos of digital farming technologies and grab the opportunity to win the awards.
First place: 500 dollar
Second place: 300 dollar
Third place: 200 dollar
Besides the cash prizes, we will announce the winners on USAID and Feed the Future’s blog and social media platforms.
Deadline: April 16, 2018
Result notification via email: Early May, 2018
- Theme of photos must be one of the following theme of “digital agriculture”
- ICT – enabled extensions
- Digital financial services
- precision agriculture such as sensor and etc.
- Data driven agriculture
- High quality photos with JPG and PNG formats (at least 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide), 1 MB). In case of using Photoshop, only level 7 or higher compressed photos will be accepted.
- Only 2 photos will be accepted
- Must submitted by photographer or with permission of the photographer.
- Name of photographer, and names of any people featured in the photo should be included ( which person the photo credit goes to)
- Include a caption, describing all the details about the photo (Max. 250 words)
- Must not have a time stamp or logo
How to apply
Applicants can provide the picture with requirements stated above and send it the submission email.
Submission Email: USAIDdigitalag@gmail.com
If you have any questions about the submission requirements you can send us an email.