All students from any country are encouraged to apply for Valeo Innovation Challenge 2018. This is a great opportunity for innovating and developing entrepreneurial spirit. Winners are given the opportunity for starting their own startups. The award is designed to appreciating an innovative project or idea in the following fields such as, Digital Mobility, Vehicle electrification, Autonomous Vehicle.
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Project evaluation: April 2 – June 2018
Project acceleration: June 16- September 28, 2018
Time: October 12, 2018
Three teams will be the winner of this competition. The €200,000 will be shared to this three teams. Furthermore, they can participate to Valeo’s business accelerator
Students meeting the following criteria can apply to this challenge. Criteria are such as:
- High School completion and currently in higher education any field
- Teachers one per team can apply too
- Applicants need to make a team of 2-5 people to compete another team.
- Submit and present a related and innovative project in English:
- Submit a clear and simple expression of the project in an audible way in a MP4 Video pitch. (Max. 3 min)
- 5 slide Presentation to describe the team members, the problem and the solution, the target market and the business model.
How to apply
Applicants need to make a team of 2-5 people and create and account on valeo platform. Create an Mp4 video pitch (3mint. Max) with a 5 slide presentations using the template available here. You need to work on your project 8 weeks from June 16- September 28, with the experience and professional scientist, designers and architects.
For more information please Visit the Valeo Website