The Wheelwright prize was established through the name of Wheelwright travel fellowship in 1935. This prize is designed for the talented and creative architects who are in early stage of their career. This prize is design for cross-cultural research.
Deadline: January 14, 2018
Duration of the research program: 2 years.
Prize Value: $100,000
Target: Early-career architects
- $100,000 for travel based research
- Invitation to lecture at Harvard GSD
- You may be able to publish your research in Harvard publication.
The Applicants fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply for Harvard Wheelwright prize:
- Must be graduated after 2003 from an accredited Professional architecture degree and not after January 2018.
- Must not have received this prize or its fellowship previously.
- Must be able to spend a minimum of 6 months outside their countries.
- The research must be started in the first year of prize winning and be completed in two years of the prize.
- Must not be Harvard stuff and instructors.
How to Apply
The applicants can apply online for this prize. Application service fee is $10 that the applicant can pay to online platform.
Required Documents in English:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Proposed research description in maximum 6000 characters.
- List of three professional reference.
Note: Applicants require to visit the official website of the prize.
For more information please visit Wheelwright prize website