US Embassy in Afghanistan has announced an intensive short term program for Afghan Undergraduate students. The main purpose of this program is to enhance leadership skills of students and provide group of undergraduate student leaders.
About the Program:
Name of the program: Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders on Women’s Leadership Program, 2018
Duration: Five weeks
Deadline: November 24, 2017 11:59 PM Kabul time.
Content:The program is consist of lectures, seminar discussions, group presentations and readings, educational and cultural activities.
Funding and awards:
- international and domestic travel cost
- Accommodation and meal
- books cultural and incidental allowances
- health benefits: $100,000 for all participants with $25 and $75 per medical visit and emergency room visit.
All applicants must be:
- Afghan female
- Between 18 and 25 years old
- Proficient in English
- current student of an undergraduate degree and have left at least one semester of their undergraduate studies.
- Return to their home universities
- Active and have achieved high level of academic records and teachers recommendation
- participating in the community activities and have leadership potentials.
- able to participate fully in the program
-have little or study or travel in US or outside the country.
How to Apply
Please download and fill the application form and submit it along with the supporting documents to the email: KabulSUSIWomen@state.gov
Your full name and program name must be mentioned in the subject line.
- Recommendation letter from Head/ Dean/ Rector of the school
For more information please the website of US embassy in Kabul.