World Bank has joined with Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania to offer a program name Ideas for Action. Ideas for Action is designed to give young leaders an opportunity for international development participation. Young professional from different countries all over the world can join this program for shaping the agenda of international development and change the world by taking an active participation.
The main purpose of the program “Ideas for Action” is to provide the opportunity for young leaders and professional so that they can share their ideas for financing and implementing the Sustainable Development Goals.
Details of Competition
- Opportunity type: Competition
- Name of the opportunity: Ideas for Action
- Targeted people: Students and Young professionals
- Proposal submission deadline: February 28, 2018
- Selection announcement: April, 2018
- Result announcement: May 31, 2018
The following opportunities are provided for the final winners:
- Ideas presentation at IMF and the World bank Group meeting events
- Support from a project incubators at the Whartoon School ( ideas4action.org website)
Who can apply
The applicants should meet the requirements listed below:
- Be student or a young professional
- Age limit is between 18 and 35
- National of any country can apply
- Build a team of 2 to 6 members that can be made from different institutions/ companies, countries or nationalities that all of them should register before the deadline.
The applicants need to submit a proposal including the title, team name, short abstract, short description of the problem and the solution, the reason your solution is related to topic and the examples and challenges. the team must submit their proposal in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
How to apply
Eligible applicants can apply online considering the two steps below:
- Apply for competition and
- Submit your proposal with two links provided on ideas for action website.
For more information please visit the Ideas for Action website