Students seeking to work on creating smart cities, and work on its ideas, can apply to Youth Time International summit in the technological center of Shanghai, China, the International Summer School is pleased to welcome Interested applicants to participate in “The Smart Revolution: The Interconnection between City and society event. It is an extraordinary opportunity for the youth to attend at different educational and cultural exchange programs and develop personally and professionally. The program starts at 15th of July and will last for five days.
It is obvious that we as citizens must adapt to the rapid changes happening within our globe. The ideas regarding how to make our cities and societies smart, will be discussed in The International Summer School. Participants will attend interactive workshops and seminars to learn more about variety of technologies and ways for making a positive impact in their societies.
This program covers the following expenses:
- Informal activities
Note: Participation fee (150 Euro), visa and travel costs are not covered.
- Must be 18 to 35 years old;
- Demonstrate social responsibility and commitment;
- English Language Proficiency;
- Social and business project employees, non-profits, social activists, artists, educators, young researchers and students.
Candidates must apply online and submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Motivational video (one minute); must correspond to the following questions:
- What do mean by the “Smart City” and “Smart Society” terms?
- What motivates you to apply to the program?
- How will the program benefit you?
Deadline: 6th May, 2018
Click here to Apply online
For more specific information, you can send an email to email@example.com
For More information please visit the Youth Time