Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 10
Duration 10 Days
Opportunity ID 80689
About Islamic Relief worldwide Afghanistan:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW-A) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian assistance organization with its headquarters in UK-Birmingham. It started its operations for Afghan refugees in Pakistan in 1992.
Position Title: Surveyor/Distributor
Job Location: Kabul
Employment Type: Full-time
Vacancy Number: IRW-143-2020
Salary: 1300 AFG per day
Organization: Islamic Relief Worldwide- Afghanistan
Working experience: At least two years of relevant work experience
Contract duration: Ten days
Closing date: 3 Nov 2020
IRW-A is looking for 10 surveyors/distributors for the implementation of its project in Kabul. Read the details below and apply if you are eligible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to the villages in target districts of Kabul province regularly.
- Perform speedy assessments and door-to-door surveys in consultation with CDC to select vulnerable recipients in compliance with the criteria in practice in Kabul province.
- Work with communities to specify the most vulnerable populations in their communities.
- Develop strategies for reaching out to beneficiaries in rural communities.
- Maintain a database for the registered recipients and community.
- Assure that the beneficiaries are chosen in line with the criteria for the program.
- Participate in the related training when demanded·
- Taking photos/video clips of the beneficiaries during the survey when needed, and
- Entering the data into the database after the evaluation.
At least a 14th-grade degree and bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- At least two years of experience in survey and Distribution
- English Typing and data entry is a must.
How to apply?
Interested and qualified afghan candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address.
Submission email: [email protected]
Please clearly indicate the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you apply for in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.