Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 14
About Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG):
IDLG was established by a Presidential decree in June 2007. It reassigned the responsibilities of the Civil Administration unit of the Ministry of the Interiors to a newly-built independent directorate.
Position Title: Field Monitor
Job Locations: Badghis, Balkh, Bamian, Ghowr, Herat, Kandahar, Kapisa, Nangarhar, Nimruz, Nuristan, Paktia, Panjshir, Parwan, Samangan (in the capital city each)
Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: As per the salary policy
Vacancy #: REACH/IDLGHR/10
No of Positions: 14
Contract duration: 07 months
Working experience: 2 years
Expiry date: 19 October 2020
About the CCNPP and Reach/ Dastar Khan-e- Mili Project:
The Citizens’ Charter is an inter-ministerial, multi-sectorial NPP, where several Ministries have collaborated to provide basic services to urban and rural communities across the country.
The REACH/Dastar Khan-e- Mili project is designed to provide relief to the urban and rural communities in need to reduce the poverty level in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The REACH Project is divided into four COMPONENTS, as follows:
C 1: REACH Rural
C 2: REACH Urban
C 3: REACH Kabul
C 4: Project Management, Communication, and Monitoring
IDLG is looking for 14 Female Field Monitors and is responsible for the Management of Component 2 of the REACH program in the fourteen cities. The incumbents will work in the realm of this project.
- The Field Monitor is in charge of ensuring the timely and efficient monitoring of the distribution process, documentation, and field-level reporting related to SIG/REACH.
- The Field monitor is expected to maintain close coordination with the Facilitating Partner (FPs), PMU, CPM committees, and CDCs in the relevant CCAP and non-CCAP cities.
- Build the capacity, guide, and support the CPM committees on filling the monitoring form #2 if needed.
- Verify the final list of recipient’s selection received from the FPs on a sample basis before the distribution occurs.
- Ensure that the quantity and quality of the materials included in the aid package are following the agreed proposal and BOQs
- Perform randomized sample base monitoring of the SIG/REACH project execution in the field by filling the monitoring form #1 during the distribution of the relief packages based on observation from the distribution process.
- Enter the correct data of the monitoring form 1 to the MIS system in close coordination with the PMU MIS department.
- In the event of any mistake, gaps, deviations, and any post-monitoring findings from the SIG/REACH project implementation, closely follow up with the relevant FPs, CPM committees, and any other parties involved in the project execution.
- Ensure timely preparation of the weekly/monthly reports and submit to the PIU M&E unit on a timely basis.
- Ensure all the relevant documentation of the post-monitoring of the assistance response package is appropriately kept and recorded both in soft and hard forms.
- Prepare a weekly plan of the activities that will clearly set out what he/she is to implement in the following week. This plan will be submitted to his/her direct supervisor on each weekend.
- Any other duties that might be assigned by the supervisor.
- 12th Grade/High School along with 2 years of working experience
How to apply?
Qualified interested afghan applicants can submit their updated CV with a comprehensive Application Letter, including a phone number or address. Please email your application to:
Submission Email: [email protected]
Please include the [vacancy number, position title and the province you are applying for] in the subject line of your email, or else, your application would be disqualified.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a written test.
Note: Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. IDLG observes a positive discrimination policy towards women in the recruitment process.