Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 15
Duration Short Term
Opportunity ID 74886
About Citizen’s Charter/MRRD:
The Citizens’ Charter is a National Priority Program (NPP) of the National Unity Government (NUG) of Afghanistan that was officially established on September the 25th, 2016. The Citizens’ Charter is an inter-ministerial, multi-sectorial NPP, where several Ministries have cooperated jointly to provide basic services to rural communities.
Position Title: Phone Monitor (REACH)
Job Location: Kabul
Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
Employment Type: Full-time
No of Positions: 15
Vacancy #: 414/ HRMD/REACH/CCNPP/MRRD
Organization: Citizen Charter/MRRD
Working experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Contract duration: Temporary
Closing date: 18 October 2020
Citizen Charter/MRRD is hiring 15 people as Phone Monitors who will work in Kabul at the headquarters of CCNPP under the Dastarkhan-e-Mili project.
Phone Monitor (Dastarkhan-e-Mili) will work under the direct observation of the Dastarkhan-e-Mili Call Center Coordinator (Senior CPM Officer)/Monitoring Unit Head and conduct distant monitoring interviews through phone calls with CPM members and recipient households to the targeted communities as per the pre-designed format.
The position holders will be required to:
· Prepare a randomized sample base post-monitoring work plan and conduct at least 30 phone call interviews with Dastarkhan-e-Mili beneficiary HH and CPM on a routine basis as per the plan and designed interview forms.
· Insert the accurate data of the monitoring form #3 and Form #4 in real-time (as s/he speaks) into the MIS system
· Prepare reports of the interview done and share with Dastarkhan-e-Mili Call Center Coordinator (Senior CPM Officer)/ HQ-Monitoring Unit on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Conduct quality assurance/ random check to ensure the validity and inclusiveness of data collected
· Ensure the confidentiality of names and telephone numbers of people surveyed
· Maintain coordination and cooperation contacts with Dastarkhan-e-Mili Call Center Coordinator (Senior CPM Officer)/ HoD and HoU.
· Report any other findings shared by community members and CPM teams,
· Encourage CPM team and community members to report any other issues witnessed during the
· Dastarkhan-e-Mili distribution process.
· Ensure all the related documentation of the post-monitoring of aid response package are accurately maintained and recorded both in soft and hard form.
· Prepare a weekly plan of their activities that will clearly set out what he/she to implement in the following week and submit this to his/her direct supervisor each weekend.
· Any other official/job-related tasks required by the Dastarkhan-e-Mili Call Center Coordinator (Senior CPM Officer)/ HoD/ HoU.
12 Grade Graduate, with 2 years of related working experience.
Other skills and Requirement of the positions:
- Data analysis and report writing skills.
- Ability to conduct phone call interviews in a professional manner.
- Fast typing and data entry skills.
- Team working qualities, personnel, and team management (including mediation and conflict resolution).
- Knowledge and ability to apply computer applications to include MS Word, Excel, Access PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashtu in speaking, writing, and comprehension.
How to apply?
Please send your updated CV, including your certified educational documents, and all work experience certificates as per your CV, before the deadline (please make sure that the size of documents you attach is not more than 4MBs) to the below CV. Furthermore, any application lacking the above-mentioned documents will be considered incomplete and therefore, the applicant will not be shortlisted.
You should mention “the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number E.g. Phone Monitor – 414/HRMD/REACH/CCNPP/MRRD” on the subject line of your email, otherwise, your applications will not be considered.
Submission Email: [email protected]